10 Good Reasons NOT to Read – Infographic
This is a brand new infographic for English teachers and students at Elementary level and above. Why not use it to spark discussion with your English language students? How far do you agree with the sentiments expressed? Why? What is the real meaning of the infographic?
10 Good Reasons NOT to Read
We all know that reading is BORING, but here are 10 more reasons not to read:
- You have LESS time to play with your phone.
- Cool kids DO NOT read books.
- You CANNOT take a selfie with a book.
- Books contain words, which can be DIFFICULT to understand.
- It is DEMANDING to imagine a story in your mind.
- Books are HEAVY to carry around all day.
- Why read when it is easier to WATCH and SCROLL?
- Books are NOT FREE (except at the library) – unlike social media.
- Ignorance is BLISS!
- If you read, you could become SMARTER than me.