This two-page spread provides a useful sequence of learning activities for students at intermediate level (CEF B2):
- topics covered include: focus on punctuation marks; fables and parables
- speaking and listening: story dictation; phonetic spelling and translation; word stress; listening without punctuation; sentence stress and connected speech – sound connections
- grammar: conjunctions and relative clauses
- group work: creating a role play
You can download the free worksheets and full notes for use/answers below.
Meanwhile, you can download the free recording for the lesson here:
- Track 2.4a: https://purlandtraining.com/tali2-track2.4a.mp3
If you have any feedback about this free worksheet pack, please contact us here!
To download this free worksheet pack click the download icon on the PDF panel below:
Note: this free worksheet pack – including the MP3 file – is in the public domain, so you are welcome to download, copy, print, and share it. You can even sell it – e.g. in digital or print form – and keep all of the profits! Enjoy!The Hare and the Tortoise – FREE Worksheet Pack