20 Common Errors that English Students Make – Part 2 [Infographic]
Read the errors and correct them, using the tips below.
Check your answers with the free book ‘I Have Twenty Fingers’ [Download].
The numbers in brackets ( ) relate to the numbers in the book.Answers
11. There are many differences.
12. She was angry with her brother.
13. I have been living in Warsaw since 2010.
14. They didn’t come to see me.
15. I did not feel well.
16. My friend is coming to visit this weekend.
17. I was reading a book when the phone rang.
18. I’ve worked here for five days.
19. I had such a good time.
20. She told me that we had homework to do.