20 Common Errors that English Students Make – Part 1 [Infographic]
Read the errors and correct them, using the tips below.
Check your answers with the free book ‘I Have Twenty Fingers’ [Download].
The numbers in brackets ( ) relate to the numbers in the book.Answers:
- I like learning English.
- I heard a lot of information.
- He probably went to Germany.
- We drove to my auntie’s home.
- If he calls, I will tell him.
- I can’t imagine working there.
- I have got a lot of fuel.
- She gets the bus every day.
- There were four people in the taxi.
- If I had some money, I would buy a car.