USEFUL WORDS THAT WILL PERFECT YOUR ENGLISH!
Creating a reading environment | Using readers in the classroom with adults
A) Match the sentence halves:
- We have breakfast at __________.
- We have a mid-morning snack at __________.
- We have lunch at __________.
- We have a cup of tea and a biscuit at __________.
- We have dinner at __________.
- We have supper at __________.
- We have a snack __________.
a) whenever we feel a bit peckish!
b) one o’clock.
c) six o’clock in the evening.
d) about eleven o’clock.
e) eight o’clock at night.
f) seven o’clock in the morning.
g) about four o’clock in the afternoon.
B) What time do YOU eat during the day?
Answers (no peeping!):
1. f) 2. d) 3. b) 4. g) 5. c) 6. e) 7. a)
IELTS Academic Task 1 Correction: Students Use Smartphones in Class.
IELTS Essay Correction: Younger People Losing Interest in Teaching.
What’s in a chunk? Enhancing vocabulary learning in the EFL classroom
IATEFL 2018: Spotlight on creative drama – bringing stories to life